Friday, December 21, 2012

The end of the world is coming soon to a neighborhood near you.



Or so says the Mayan calendar.

Some radio club in Texas has decided to hold a special event celebrating the end of the world and they have asked other hams to join in. I have and my FCC callsign will be followed with 'Doomsday 0545' and I will turn my log over to the N0D people if and only if there is a tomorrow.

If there isn't then I guess nobody is going to receive a QSL card from the event, now, will they?

Of course there is also the possibility that tomorrow is likely to be cancelled due to lack of interest but that doesn't seem too likely, either. This is the holiday season and there are generally enough people whacked out of mood elevators that would insist on not cancelling tomorrow for some reason or another.

Then again I suppose thaat if there is no tomorrow after .

Doomsday them I'd save a few bucks on QSL cards and postage because I wouldn't have to send them out which isn't a bad deal.

Anyway, with Doomsday upon us I think I will spend it on the air

__________________________



my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment