Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Here's a couple of interesting emails I have received lately.



I figured I should share them.


Should the U.S. pull out of Chicago?

Body count: In the last six months: 292 killed (murdered) in Chicago, where practically no one has a gun (legally); 221 killed in Iraq (where everybody has a gun). Chicago has the strictest gun laws in the entire U.S. Does THAT tell you?
President: Barack Hussein Obama
Senator: Dick Durbin
U.S. Rep.: Jesse Jackson Jr.
Governor: Pat Quinn
House leader: Mike Madigan
Atty. Gen.: Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike)
Mayor: Rahm Emanuel
The leadership in Illinois - all Democrats.

Thank you for the combat zone in Chicago. Of course, they are all blaming each other.

They can't blame Republicans -- there aren't any!

Chicago school system rated one of the worst in the country, but teachers are the highest paid.

State pension fund $78 billion in debt, worst in country.

Cook County (Chicago) sales tax 10.25% highest in country
.

 

 

Piccolo will add to this: It is damned near impossible to get a legal gun in Chicago. It is also extremely easy to get an illegal one.

 

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

 

Another email from a reader.

 

I was doing laundry, well you know how I work, same as you, my wife working, I'm home alone, and helping out around the house, giving her a break. I cook dinner, clean up, too.

So, I'm doing laundry, and there's skidmarks, no, more like... well bad, in my son's underwear. Next day the same, and the day after that.

So finally I take him aside, "I don't know what kind of bathroom problems you are having but you need to wipe your butt better."

"With what? I have to poop at school and they don't have any toilet paper." Not only that, he told me, but immediately after lunch they locked the bathrooms, so from about 12:30 until the kids got home they had to just hold it. He would come home at 3 pm and literally run to the bathroom to pee. If it was bad for him, I can't imagine the kids riding the buses.

Since the school is 1.5 blocks away I went over there the next morning. I stopped by the office, told, didn't ask, the principal to "Come with me, we're going to check something out. Now."

I just walked into her office past the secretary. OK, I'm rude, but I have things to do.

We go to the nearest Boys room and I said, come on in, the kids are in class. Yep, no toilet paper.

"What's with that? How do the kids wipe their butts?"

She explained that kids had been getting wads of TP, wetting in the sink, and throwing them up to stick on the ceiling in the bathrooms. So, they took away the TP.

Like gun control, which I call the "Toilet Paper solution." One or two little assholes abuse something, everyone gets punished.

I asked about the bathrooms being locked after lunch. She said the Janitors needed to get them cleaned up and ready for the next day. I told her they can do that after 3 pm when school let out. She said they like to go home early.

 

I am going to cut it off here as it was how he responded. Let's just say he wasn't too pleased. He did manage to get results, though.







my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment