Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sheriff Piccolo and the squatter

I just read where some squatter has decided to move into a 2.5 million dollar mansion and claims it as his own.

The inevitible 3-ring circus has begun and I imagine this bum has a mouthpiece and theis is going to be a long drawn out eviction.

There are time I think I should run for county sheriff in places like this. I could save the taxpayers a lot of money.

Right now this event looks like it is going to cost a lot of time, effort and money and only Good knows what else.

Enter Sheriff Piccolo, who gets out of his car.

The guy's lawyer runs up and asks what I am doing and I tell him I am placing his client under arrest for illegal entry of the manor in question. He gets in front of me to block me.

"Counselor, would you please got out of my way. You are interfering with an officer in the line of duty," Says Sheriff Pic.

"But..." and counselor J. Poopley Potts, Esquire gets a shot of taser. It lasts a good five or ten seconds, just long enough so his deputy gets a good whiff of burning hair.

"Now, Couselor, would you please get out of my way? Pretty please with sugar and strawberries on top? Thank you, Counselor. You are so kind." Says Sheriff Pic.

He turns to his deputy, "Hook him up, read him his rights and stuff him in the car."

Sheriff Pic turns to his other deputy. "Let's go," he says.

They enter the premises and approach the squatter.

"You're under arrest for unlawful entry of a premises," says the sheriff.

"But..." protests the squatter.

The squatter is treated to a good twenty second shot of taser, creating much smoking hair and huge popped out eyes. It is clear that he is now giving the sheriff his full, undivided attention.

"Would you be so kind as to go out and get ito the back seat of that squad car over there? I would appreciate it if you were so kind as to do so," says Sheriff Piccolo. "Nice hair ya got there. Nice and curly."

The squatter runs out to the car, opens the door, get in and sits down next to his mouthpiece a mass of quivering jelly. No handcuffs necessary, he WANTS to get put into a nice, safe jail cell.

Off they both go to the pokey to cool off for a while. If they behave themselves and promise to simply leave town Sheriff probably won't press charges. Let's keeep this simple.

Total time invested here is under five minutes.

Sheriff Piccolo doesn't have time for a bunch of foolishness. He has important things to do. After all, Mrs Swan is making pies for the church rummage sale and she wants him to drop by and inspect one of them.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html

No comments:

Post a Comment