Sunday, January 13, 2013

Not MY child

Yesterday I saw a kid going through my recyclables bin which doesn't bother me, but he was making a mess of things and that did bother me. I suppose a nice person would assume he was gathering cans for a fund raiser. I am of a different bent. I assume he was probably gathering aluminum to make thermite with so as to be able to destroy something.

 It was just stupid kid stuff and the proper way to handle it is to rant and rave which I did, using some of those word I heard in basic training.

It wasn't long before there was a knock on the door and the kid's dad appeared before me standing there with the kid. I told him what happened and the father went into complete denial. "My kid doesn't do things like that," he said.

I pointed at the kid and said, "That's the kid that was making a mess in my driveway. If your kid doesn't do things like that and that kid did then it appears your wife has been screwing the postman!"

He didn't like that very much and I do not think I will be seeing either of them in the foreseeable future.

That ain't a bad deal.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html

2 comments:

  1. "...wife has been screwing the postman!"

    /snerk!

    I'm going to have to remember that one for the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good one. Although if the kid really is making thermite, he might be fun to have around.

    ReplyDelete