Monday, June 3, 2013

Well, one of the younger bucks here just knocked up his girlfriend

 which is something that still happens in this day and age.

I do not know if he is getting hitched as a result or not and I really don't care. What I do care about is that he coughs up his support so I don't have to.

When you think about it, in this day and age there isn't much of an excuse for this type of thing and when I look back there wasn't much of an excuse for this back in the day. There has been reliable birth control out there for decades and Planned Parenthood will generally supply it for zip.

Oh, well.

I was in Philly once and lost. I asked a pair of policemen for directions and while I was, a woman came up to them complaining. She started babbling that some guy must of ejaculated in the nearby city swimming pool and as a result her daughter had gotten pregnant.

The cop that was giving me directions looked over at his hapless partner that had to deal with the ignorant woman, looked at me and shook his head.

I looked at the cop and muttered quietly to him, Musta been awfully hard water,"

The policemen took me aside, and when we got behind the parked cruiser he broke up laughing and we watched his hapless partner have to deal with the woman. I heard him promise her to have the city look into it.

When the cop had finished dealing with the woman he came over to us and told me he didn't know whether to beat me silly or buy me a beer. They gave me directions and we left on good terms.

Anyway, these days I still find myself shaking my head when I hear that another one of the guys is going to become a daddy when he really isn't ready for it yet.

You'd think people would learn from the mistakes of others.

One thing about my coworker, though. He'll pay for his mistake which speaks highly of him in this day and age.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html

No comments:

Post a Comment