Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Ah, yes. It's Tuesday.

Last night I stumbled onto a doe and fawn in the back yard. I got about 40 feet from them and they bolted which is par golf.

Last summer I was home a bit more and outside more and started seeing how close I could get to them. It was interesting to note that they would ignore me from 10 to fifteen feet and let me get as close as 5 feet from them. 

I very well may have been able to get them to eat out of my hand.

God has been pretty good to me as far as animals go. For some reason I can get closer to deer than most and it seems like there are not a whole lot of cats and dogs I can't make friends out of rather quickly.

I once taught a cat to walk with me on a leash.

Maybe if the recycling theory of life is true and I have to come back again I might decide to work with animals.

Truth is they are a lot less frustrating than people.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment