Sunday, July 13, 2014

What a gut bomb!!

Yesterday afternoon I had a craving for a real gut bomb of a cheeseburger.

I generally don't have cravings like this but maybe by body's oil level went down a quart or something. Anyway, the little red light went on. I didn't want to throw a rod or blow a piston so I figured I better take care of it.

Take 3 grilled cheese and bacon sandwiched and a couple of burger patties and stack 'em up. Add lettuce, tomato, onion to taste and there it is.

I ate the entire thing and enjoyed it. I may be an old goat but I still have a pretty good constitution and have no problems in the digestive department. I washed it down with a cold beer and the little light went out.

Not bad.

In other news I watched 'Song of the South' and I nave a message for the NAACP. Stop whining and looking for trouble where there isn't any. All I saw was a typical Walt Disney wholesome kids movie and I enjoyed it.

I suppose if the NAACP wants something to complain about they ought to watch 'Roots' backwards so as to have an ending that will give them something to complain about.

I have posted earlier that I used to be quite a fan of that organization when they were fighting for education, honest advancement and independence. They lost me when they reduced themselves to griping about welfare and encouraging governmental dependence.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment