Wednesday, November 26, 2014

here ya go.


Today I think I will face the blade and scrape the fungus off of my face.

It's been a few days and I am getting close to that hatchet murderer look that serves me so well in my driver's license photo. 

In fact, I think I will do that right now as I have nothing better to do and this post can wait a few minutes.

It waited and I am now clean shaven which is a pretty good deal, I suppose. Still, it will mean my face feels cold when I go outside to get something done which I have to do soon. Still, I feel a little cleaner and that's a good thing.

I used to use throwaway razors for years until recently and then I went back into my youth and dug out an old safety razor I had burrowed away in a hole somewhere. I grabbed a pack of Wilkenson Sword blades and started using it recently.

I actually used to use a straight razor years ago but after a while it got to be a nuisance keeping it sharp so I started using throwaways and did that for years. My recent change to an Old School safety razor was a no-event as relearning the skill took about two strokes. I guess it was like riding a bicycle.

I know that this sounds like a little dopey thing but to a sailor his day generally consists of a string of dopey little things.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment