Friday, November 14, 2014

I like how everyone gripes


 that the rich keep getting richer.
People seem to forget that nobody simply just gets rich all alone.

I look at Bill Gates and his big bucks and wonder how many people he took up with him. The man created a lot of jobs on the way up.

He made a lot of millionaires, too.

Everyone that worked for him and made him rich got something from it. From the janitor on up every employee or subcontractor benefited from the success of Bill Gates.

He put a lot of meat on a lot of tables yet a lot of people hate him because he was successful.

Personally I think the detractors of the rich are people suffering from crabs in a bucket syndrome. If you put one crab in a tub he will likely escape somehow. The best way to keep him in the tub is to throw another crab into it.

The escaping crab will be dragged back into the tub by the other crabs because the other crabs don't want to be left behind. It works like a charm. When I crab fished I watched this go on for hours on end. At first  it was funny to watch. Then over time I realized that there are a lot of people like that and it became a sad thing to watch.

One of the things I have noticed is that there are a lot of people like that.

Actually I kind of noticed this as a kid in the schoolyard. I was climbing a tree and a couple of classmates ratted me out. The teachers didn't let us climb trees because they were afraid someone would get hurt.

I did notice the tattletale kids that ratted me out were the kids that either didn't have the ability or the spunk to climb a damned tree.

I guess that if they couldn't climb a damned tree then nobody else should be able to. It looks to me like a lot of those little tattletales got older but never grew up.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment