Friday, November 28, 2014

was told to call an old classmate at 8 am and I did.

Of course, it seemed early but then I realized that old man are generally early risers. 

Gone are the days of sleeping until noon.

We had a nice chat.

Yesterday I did dinner at me niece's and had a good time and slept there overnight, rising early and leaving before anyone woke as is my habit. I like to get out of the way as much as I can. I think it is appreciated. I'll drop by again this afternoon.

I'm back on line with Windows 7 in an old Panasonic Toughbook CF-29 that was given to me. Thanks to a friend. I had someone help me get it on Windows 7 which the machine is supposed to not be able to run.

It seems to be doing well, though. I had to dig out a bunch of drivers from other programs but it's running. I have to see how to activate the speaker and I'll be good to go.

Thanksgiving is a time I like and truth is I loathe Christmas and I suppose I'll be grouchy as hell in a few weeks.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment