Friday, January 19, 2018

Ah, yes. Paris Hilton who to me is a nobody.

I haven't heard of her in a a few years and at one time she used to be somewhat of a professional party go to-er. If I recall, and I may be wrong here, she charged $20,000 to show up at your party.

Big deal.

I'd rather have Elsie Smith show up even though she's kind of fat and not too pretty. Elsie is a real character and a damned good cook to boot.

Still, my mischievous self considered the bright idea of opening a 'Go Fund Me' to conjure up the obligatory $20K to invite her to a party.

Not a party at a rented hall or someone's Hollywood digs, but a barbecue at a trailer park.

The kind that takes place outside complete with flies buzzing around the potato salad and bargain basement hot dogs served on Walmart rolls.

Over there you'd see fat-assed Julie wearing a pair of Daisy Dukes and her boobs pouring out of her shirt tail beneath them blouse. She's be standing next to Billy-Joe-Bob in torn jeans with a ratty stained T-shirt badly needing a shave. Julie is a mess but she's OK and Billy-Joe-Bob has a pack of Luckies rolled up in his T-shirt sleeve.

Cocktails would be a handle or two of basic whisky sitting on the table and a tub full of iced PBR.

And of course, the paid guest of honor there looking completely like a fish out of the water about as comfortable as a whore in church.

I'd have a quiet journalist there to capture the whole thing to sell the story to the tabloids and have a field day laughing my ass off.

Then again I suppose something is wrong with me.

But maybe not. I'd bet a lot of people would pay good money to see a spectacle like that.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment