Sunday, January 28, 2018

WHat a pain in the butt!

Depending on the chaos going on in my life I sometimes have to write this stuff on word and paste it here. 

Something is wrong with MS Word and I can't figure out how to get around it very well. I'm switching to another processing program I managed to get for FREE! 

I suppose free can be more expensive than pay-for but there are a lot of freebies out there. If this one sucks I can always uninstall it.

I did have a problem with some program that dug in on me a few years back and was miserable to uninstall but I managed. I have not seen that one recently probably because enough people got pissed off and raised hell.

About a year ago my wife wanted me to break down some family spending with a pie graph so I found a pretty good graph maker and she was impressed.

There's a lot of good stuff out there for little or nothing if you are willing to ignore the advertising and I am as it is for pleasure and not work. I suppose if it was for work I'd pay the extra though.

Anyway, it looks like I am up and running again.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment