Friday, January 26, 2018

I shot another hostage the other day.

I got hit with the good old "Do it for the children" line and came back with a loud, angry "Screw the children!"

"If you're not going to take care of your own kids don't have them. Abstain, have alternative sex, use birth control, get a hysterectomy or a vasectomy or do something but do not have children unless you are willing to take care of them. It's hardly fair I take care of someone else's kids. If I'm not screwing you, I'm not supporting you." I shot back.

"Well who is going to...."  she stammered.

"Try their fathers, " I snapped. "Make the fathers pay, but not me."

Bang! Another dead hostage. This time the old 'do it for the children' line. It's the line people have been afraid to defend themselves against for years. They feel there is no defense for it but there is. It's called assigning personal responsibility for your breeding habits.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment