Friday, September 7, 2018

Bed and breakfasts

I have been scouting the possibility of using bed and breakfasts for when I travel and have found that an awful lot of them are a lot more expensive than a mainstream hotel/motel.

What I was looking for is a basic spartan place to crash out for short money because I am not a resort vacation kind of guy.

When I go some place there is a purpose. For example, say I want to go to Dayton to visit the Air Force museum. If an overnight in in order I don't need much because the Air Force museum is the reason I'm in Dayton.

I see bed and breakfasts that for the most part are trying to appeal to the foo foo market which is fine.

I just wish there were a couple of inexpensive ones that understood the concept of clean and simple. I don't need a bunch of fluffy foo foo stuff to get a good night's sleep. A couple of wool GI blankets will do just fine.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment