Wednesday, September 26, 2018

One of thesed ays we'll see someone meet a horrible accusation with

"Yeah, so?"

I used to take this approach and sometimes still do. It generally works.

My favorite was the time I dropped a friend's daughter off because he was busy and I did him a favor. I simply drove her home and dropped her off.

The next day someone tried to smear me. "I saw you taking that little girl home and you know she was only fourteen!" he said. This guy was a jerk that had tried to embarrass me before a number of times.

"Yeah, but she felt like she was ten!" I shot back. Everyone broke up laughing and my accuser looked like the idiot he was.

It was a real lose/lose for my accuser because someone told her father about the incident and he went after my accuser and wall to wall counseled him.

When the father ran into me later on he shook his head and said, "Charge down the guns, huh?"

"Sometimes the best place to sleep is in the lion's mouth," I replied.  




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment