Monday, September 17, 2018

I am going to continue to use

both the OK sign and thumbs up which over the past week or so have been deemed racist.

In fact, stick around because I am going to become the founder of a racist organization and see if I can get my name on the list of one of the biggest hate organizations in the country, the SPLC.

Entry in this racist organization will be for people that respect other people irregardless of their race, creed, color, sex or national origin except maybe the Irish. It will be OK to tell Irish jokes. 

It will be open to everyone regardless of race, creed, color, sex, national origin that do racist things like use the OK sign or the thumbs up sign.

Our symbol will be a piece of mistletoe attached to our shirt tails.

More on this later on next week if I remember. Maybe someone can remind me then.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment