Tuesday, September 4, 2018

SOme lives DON'T matter. I just read where someone

saw some animal walking down the street keying cars.

The guy that saw this did report if but the police showed up after the fact and the vandal got away.

Now I am not saying it is OK to hunt people like this down and kill them but I will say that if I did see someone that owned one of the cars shoot the jerk I would have a pretty damned hard time giving an accurate description of the shooter to a police officer.

While a person like that may not warrant the death penalty on a court of law, the court of public opinion may feel a lot differently.

A lot of people scream that every life is sacred but I differ. Some lives simply don't matter. If they did matter than the person who had that life would respect it and not run around doing things that piss off the rest of us and cost us.








To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment