Sunday, September 30, 2018

Nothing good ever seems to come from hard drinking when you think about it.


I hear all of the bull$hit coming out of the Kavanaugh hearings and the subject of sexual assaults and the like come up and I do believe that the majority of things of that sort come from excessive drinking.

I have heard any number of accusations made by women begin with "I was really drunk and..."

While there is no excuse for that kind of behavior, I daresay that a humongous percentage of it could be avoided if people didn't drink or drug to the point of losing control.

I was at two rock festivals in 1970 and helped out in a para-medical facility known as the Trip Tent working with people that had bad reactions to psychedelic drugs. It opened my eyes a lot when I saw people say and do things they would never have done sober.

I'm not going to get into the details but if anyone decides to drunk or drug too much they would be a whole lot better off if they did it either alone or with a trusted group of people.








To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment