Monday, September 3, 2018

There is something to yesterday's post

It seems that every time my lifestyle sends me outside for any length of time my health seems to improve. Actually I do work outside and it has been many years since I have had a real sick day with colds, flu and that sort of thing.

I just don't seem to get sick for some reason or another. 

I attribute it to having my antibodies running full bore all the time for some reason. I do think something like Lymes could hit me but that seems to be the type of thing that is a consequence of an animal bite and I don't think there are day to day antibodies for that, although I may be wrong. Maybe there is someone out there that gets bitten by Lyme ticks weekly and is immune to it. Who knows?

Come to think of it, I do believe that some people are probably immune to HIV because I know of people that were in a sexual relationship with someone that actually died of HIV. I have a hard time believing that it was dumb luck that kept them from getting the virus.

Still, I do believe that the real reason I seldom get sick is because I work outside and am exposed to dirt and stuff and it keeps the antibodies up and running. 





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment