Sunday, September 9, 2018

Has anyone noticed I don't do professional sports?

I think most of it is a joke.

I figure that anything that causes grown men to scream at a television screen is something I seriously wonder about.

It's not like the players can hear you shouting out a warning to look out for the guy behind the athlete.

I do believe that if I was an athlete I would probably handle a post game interview by "The first thing I want to do is that Roger Kaputnik, sitting on the third stool of the Anchor bar for warning me that Big Red was getting ready to sack me. Thanks, Rog!"

Some people wouldn't get it but I do believe many would.

Besides, I really have no interest in games that I don't play myself and I am a little long in the tooth to be playing football or basketball. I might be OK in senior softball, though.

To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment