Friday, September 28, 2018

I am sure glad I am not in the running for Supreme Court Justice.

I started looking at the old days and all of the insanity that took place in my life during the late 60s, 70s and 80s. 

While I was never a rapist, bank robber or pedophile, I'm sure that someone could probably be dug up to smear me. It doesn't really take much.

What the Democrats have done to Brett Kavanaugh is a national disgrace. I certainly couldn't last through an interrogation and investigation like the one he went through. The Dems would most likely find someone in my past that was easily bribed and create an incident of some sort.

As I sit here I think of more than one incident that could have been twisted into something character destroying. It could be any number of things, and not only sexually related. It just seems that sexually related things seem to be a lot juicier and generate more interest than most other things.

As I sit here I am reminded of the woman I dumped unceremoniously that probably still carries a grudge. I should have seen the crazy eyes and steered clear but I was young and while the mind was willing to avoid her, the flesh was weak and I let her stay with me for a while. I was living in a camper trailer at the time.

A few weeks later she really pissed me off and I decided to dump her most riki-tik. 

It had snowed so I pulled the camper out about 15 feet and piled all her stuff in the bare patch in the snow, hopped into my pickup and truck and trailer roared off for parts unknown. It was off to Fort Abercrombie, a local park of sorts.

Of course she came home to find her home was missing which I would presume all these years later that it really pissed her off. When word went out of my deed there were a lot of amused people in the bars. 

People said there was a certain panache about making someone's home simply vanish.

She spent about a week telling anyone that would listen about having her home disappear. Almost everyone that knew me laughed like hell.  

I'm sure that after all of these years if someone would figure out who she was and questioned her that she would gladly testify that I had beaten her with dead baby ducks, raped her, and set her on fire with gasoline after I had tied her up with barbed wire. Her brother that hated me would probably corroborate the story.

Especially if she and her junkie brother were offered $500,000. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised that unless she's changed she'd do it for fifty bucks.

The press would eat it up because it has sex, alcohol, maybe even drugs of some sort and I would play hell denying it.

The allegations trick is not new. Lyndon Johnson supposedly told his campaign manager to start a rumor that his opponent had enjoyed carnal knowledge of his barnyard swine.   

His campaign manager was appalled and said, "We can't come out and call this man a pig f***er!"

Johnson smiled and replied, "No, but we can make him DENY it!"

While I have led a fairly clean life I have an awful lot of things that could be twisted and misconstrued to really make me look pretty bad if someone wanted to go after me.

It makes me glad I'm a nobody. 




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. Same. Glad there was no Internet or digital cameras when was younger or even before I was 30. "Hold my beer..."
    Glad I lived through those days.

    ReplyDelete