Saturday, September 15, 2018

We feel.

"I feel," said the hippie "That we ought to pay a minimum wage of $15/hour to bring people out of poverty."

"Feel? Feel?" I retorted. "Economics is run by how you FEEL?"

"Well, uhh..."

Well, uhhh, my ass," I shot back. "I FEEL I ought to beat some sense into you with a rigging axe but you ought to be damned grateful I don't run my life by feels!"

Frankly I really don't give a damn about feels except to say that there are a number of people out there that I love to see have hurt feelings. It shows the right thing is happening. 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment