Saturday, October 20, 2018

Jobs not mobs

In two years Trump has created over a million jobs.

Obama made jobs go away and told us to get used to it.

In the meantime Antifa and the like have been starting trouble by attacking people of all levels that have supported President Trump.

I don't dare put a bumper sticker on my pickup any more that is even remotely political for fear of it being vandalized.

Our elected officials can't even go out to dinner without being attacked by leftist flash mobs.

Yet as I write jobs are being created by the thousands.

I think the Republicans should start a campaign of letting the middle of the roaders see what is really going on.

"Jobs not mobs" should become the Republican national buzzword. 




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment