Friday, October 12, 2018

Someone commented that short guys can only date short women

which is a lie because I peaked out at 5' 6" and dated a couple of real amazons back in the day.

It didn't bother me at all and I do not think they did, either. We had fun together which was what mattered at the time. 

One woman was 6' 2" and once asked me if the difference in height bothered me. I told her to look at my feet which were shod in Topsiders, a thin soled shoe if ever there was one. I smiled at her and asked her if she'd wear heels when we went out. She'd sometimes put on a pair of 4 inch spikes which made her a full foot taller than me.

I thought that was pretty cool.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment