Thursday, October 18, 2018

Wool is some pretty interesting stuff.

I own a couple of wool shirts made by LL Bean and they always seem to be fresh and nice after I air them out after wearing them. It's the damnedest thing.

I can wear one next to a camp fire for a weekend and they will smell like a forest fire when I leave the fire. They really seem to hold the odor, at least for a while.

However, if I hand them out in the wind for a while they smell fresh as a flower and never seem to need to be washed.

I can't seem to figure it out.

If I do the same thing to a cotton shirt it still manages to hold some of the odor.

I guess that's why they are the go to shirts for camping and hunting.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment