Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Ya got two choices. Pick one.

A couple of weeks ago I got poison ivy on the ankle area because I was in the wayback without socks on and probably ventured into a small parch of it while working on an antenna.

I went straight to the garden sprayer that had bleach in it from another outdoor cleaning project and hosed down both ankles. Of course it stung like hell.

I did it again in the late afternoon and while it still stung it wasn't quite as bad.

I hit the ankles twice the next day and called it good and in a couple of days everything had cleared up.

The way I see it I had two choices. Either use bleach and tolerate the short period of discomfort until the stinging went away or screw around with various lotions etc and itch for a couple of weeks until it cleared up.

Git 'er done!

But then again I am one of those guys that rips a band aid off fast instead of spending hours picking at it. You lose less hair that way.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment