Monday, October 22, 2018

Tripping over a shoelace

is something I have not done once in all of my almost 67 years.

I have been wearing Topsiders since I was about 20 and they are constantly coming untied. Years ago I gave up in keeping rawhide laces tied. A couple of times I have put a gob of glue in the knot to keep them from coming untied but I have not done that in decades.

My general policy is to tie them in the morning and call it good. Half the time they come untied before I get to the driveway and I just say the hell with it and leave them.

Sometimes people warn me and tell me that I could trip over an untied shoelace but I just politely thank them and go about my business.

To me is's just another old wive's tale because I have never tripped over one.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment