Tuesday, February 5, 2019

I always have a pretty good answer for women that ask me about kids.

On rare occasions when I talk to mothers with kids they ask me if I have any children.

I generally give them my canned answer because it enables me to keep score on my fingers. It's hard to remember all this crap so keeping score as I go along helps.

"I have ten children," goes the spiel. "Four daughters and six sons. One of my daughters is a surgical nurse, another is teaching economics at Colgate University. The twins are in Nevada where one is a  showgirl in Las Vegas and the other is the madame of a brothel in Elko."

"Of my six sons, one is an orthopedic surgeon, the next one is an Air Force pilot. The twins boys are in prison for a bank robbery they would have gotten away with clean if their idiot cousin had kept his mouth shut and gotten them all caught. The next son just made captain in the Marine Corps and the youngest just got promoted to corporal in the French Foreign Legion."

It always draws pretty stunned looks.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment