Monday, February 25, 2019

Running late tody which is OK because as AOC said,

"I'm the boss!" which really irks the daylights out of me. She ain't nobody's boss.

I suppose she can keep talking because if she doesn't get herself thrown out and/or recalled she'll wind up in the booby hatch which is really my favorite choice of the two possibilities I have listed.

So much for AOC.

One of the things I really have never liked is being anchored and waiting out weather because the tug skippers are often nervous and keep calling us to stand by to stand by.

I do remember holing up to keep clear of Hurricane Sandy and it really wasn't too bad. We found a nice little hole well up the Hudson and quietly sat things out. 

It's amazing what a few miles out of the path will do to make things a lot less boisterous in a hurricane.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment