Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Stop staring at my wife's ass!

I forgot my shopping list and decided to try shopping my memory which is something I have done with varying results.

I was at the register behind a woman pushing her cart. Her husband was in front of the cart emptying it onto the belt. I was holding my items in a hand basket thinking. I was paying no attention to anyone because I was deep in thought trying to figure out if I had forgotten anything. I was looking down at about a 45 degree angle. doing the 10,000 yard stare. If I saw any part of the woman in front of me's anatomy it was probably her heels.

I caught some movement from her. She had turned around and glanced at me. I resumed my head down attitude and started trying to remember if I had forgotten anything. I suppose if anything I looked like an absent minded old man which I am.

A voice pulled me out of my stare. It was of the husband calling "Hey, you!" to me. I looked up and instantly saw an insecure looking young husband in his twenties. I looked at him.

"Stop checking out my wife's ass!" he snapped.

"Now why would I be checking out your wife's ass when my 67 year old wife has a far nicer pair of buns than her's?"

The embarrassed wife promptly blew a fuse with her husband. 

While I suppose she felt somewhat insulted by my comment, she was livid with her husband for getting this started in the first place.

Knowing that sometimes discretion is the better part of valor, I picked up my basket, bid them both a good day and moved three aisles down to another cashier and let them settle it.










To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment