Friday, February 8, 2019

Marry me and I will take you away from all of this.

We will move to a nice little house in the suburbs with a white picket fence around it and raise 2.3 beautiful children and live forever together in wedded bliss.

I say it in a voice just oozing with sarcasm.

Is something I occasionally say to older women that look like they are having a bad day. They're generally cashiers in stores and if seldom fails to make them laugh.

There are a lot of jobs out there that just plain suck and need a little help. I sometimes try and make life easier for people.













To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment