Thursday, February 14, 2019

Winter sucks.

Some times I think that the dumbest thing I ever did after leaving Alaska was move to a place where they have winter.

On the other hand, Miami in July is a suck pill, too.

I often think that the trick would have been to move back onto a sail boat and simply follow the weather. It really wouldn't be all that awfully difficult.

Boston to Key West is about 1600 miles in a car and it would be in that ball park in a boat. I suppose not pushing things hard a person could cover the distance in about a month, enjoying themselves.

I know Canadians do this sort of thing because in the beginning of fall there are always Canadian boats headed south to Florida. Come spring they head back to Canada.

The older I get the less I hate winter and hot summers although I would rather deal with the heat than the snow and the cold.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment