Monday, March 18, 2019

I wonder how much a flamethrower costs?

I saw a movie once and remember only one particular scene from it. I just Googled it and found it.




I have always wondered about how the public would react to some poor soul that found some drug addict trying to rob him and simply lit his ass up.

The perp flees the home burning like a Tiki torch and collapses in the front lawn and shortly after the police arrive to find the smoking remains of someone they have been looking for.

The on the scene cop takes one look at it, shakes his head and asks Joe Homeowner and asks him, "How come you didn't just shoot him like anybody else does?"



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment