Wednesday, March 13, 2019

One of the things that kept me alive is that I always ran a

reasonably clean camp.

While I was 'homeless' I managed to follow a few simple sanitation rules which I believe kept me healthy.

I kept my outhouse a respectable distance from where I cooked and ate. I also dumped my food scraps in/near the privy and covered my feces and food scraps with a little dirt. Yeah, it really WAS that easy.

I see where 'medieval diseases' are starting to run amok in homeless camps and I daresay the big reason for that is that those people don't understand the simple rule that you don't $hit where you eat.

Anyone that won't walk fifty yards to move their bowels gets what they deserve. Urine is a different story. Ten yards is sufficient.

Then again I was smart enough to avoid the so-called homeless camps because they were fraught with laziness and stupidity.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment