Monday, November 16, 2009

Field day notes

Let's see what happens today.
==================================================

Grub shopped. Managed to get a couple of boxes to box the stuff up, which is a good deal. Now cleaning starts.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mrs Pic showed up after work and wanted to learn how to start the chain saw which didn't happen as she is not too good with mechanical things, still I tried. The chain saw works well, but like all of them you have to have mechanical sense to know when to do what to get them started.

Then the business of the house started and I raised cain for the millionth time that crap like that was NOT going to be taken care of at the last minute and that is just the way it is.

To keep the peace, I made a list of things to do and when and IF I decide to do things on the list I will. Looking at the list, it's really stuff I WILL do. Problem?

Timing.

There is only one excuse for procrastination and that is that you don't want the thing to get done, ever.

All in all, this wasn't too bad except she didn't get my grub cashed, which really is OK because I put the grub I'm taking with me on plastic and I'll just pick up the portion of the money I didn't spend because I'll snag last minute stuff in Philly. I don't have to leave early so there's no real snag in getting out of here.

The house is ready to go except for the stuff that has to be done at the last minute, for example the morning coffee and breakfast dishes.

My relief called and gave me the 'heads up' so I at least have some idea of what to expect.

I'm pretty much ready to go.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The place to get grub is Wally World. I have it down to a science.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment