Tuesday, November 24, 2009

To the bulk of the gay community:Go in peace

Yesterdays blog was about the Boy Scout, who have been hammered by the gay issue.

You can read about what Isaid about it if you want. It's there.

I'm fairly sure that there are one hell of a lot more gays running around than meet the eye, which is fine by me. I really don't care one way or the other. I understand that a lot of the gay community has issue with those members that want to make a ballyhoo about their sexuality. Most of the gays probably simply want to be left along to their own private business.

As a straight male, I pretty much feel the same way. I just want to be left alone to try and patch things up at home and live life to the best of my ability with as little bullshit and other fanfare as possible.

Like most of you, my private life and my relationships are pretty much my own business and I don't really discuss things with anybody. Like most of you, I try and avoid those that make a big to do about their sexuality, either gay or straight. It's simply none of my business, and I'm glad you don'y try and make it my business. Still, I wish you'd try police your ranks a little better.

To the majority of the gay community that silently live their lives as they see fit and cause no harm to anyone, I salute you.

Go in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment