Monday, December 28, 2009

The hooker returned the favor a month later

when I was sitting in Tony's with some babe I had a date with.

I had made a half assed date with some total fox, only to find out she was strung out on coke and was desperately trying not to get into by pants, but my pants pocket.

She was trying to get me to support her little habit, and here I was with one thing on my mind; I wanted out.

Now, I didn't want out with a scene if I could avoid it, but if there was to be a scene I wanted it to show some style.

I also watched the bartender watching me and he sort of smirked. He knew what was going on and seemed amused by it. He also knew that a lot of guys therre would gladly change places with me because they knew that they could sleep with the little bimbo if they coughed up a couple or three Gs of blow.

I thingk the barkeep respected the fact that I wasn't buying into her crap.

Anyway, right about now, the hooker of yesterday's blog walked in and sat at the bar.

I looked up and greeted her by name and she smiled and said hello.

My date looked at me and in a snooty voice loud enough for a lot of people to hear, asked me why I would even talk to such a woman.

A lot of heads turned.

"Because she is a proofessional at what she does. She charges a price for her services." I replied.
"You, on the otherr hand, are a damned coke hag. I could get the job done for a whole lot less with her and with a whole lot less hassle."

I got up and walkked over to the hooker.

"Let's take a walk," I said to her. "I'll buy you a drink."

She took the arm I offered and we left Tony's, even though she KNEW I wasn't going to give her any business. She knew what I was doing.

The whole place watched wide-eyed as the pair of us left, and as I hit the door the entire place started to howl with laughter. I glance back to see my former date turn beet red.

When we got outside, the hooker pointed out that I did NOT want to be seen in town for at least a couple of hours, so I offered to take her to the Kalsin Bay Inn for a drink.

Off we went. We went to Kalsin Bay a while and a couple hours later I dropped her off at a different bar downtown.

I got a lot of feedback on my actions that day.

A bunch of people told me that they had never seen such a hard, yet smooth put-down in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment