Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I’d like to find out about my readers.


As a Blogspot blogger I have noticed that there is a section here for the writer that keeps statistics on the writer’s audience.

I have noticed that several readers are not in the United States, which is fine, as I don’t care who reads this daily vent.

My guess is that some of the readers are either GIs or expatriated Americans, such as embassy employees and others are people that live in the respective country they log in from.

There is a ‘comments’ area below every post and it would be nice if any of you people that are reading this from anywhere but the United States and Canada would click on it and let me know three things.

1.     Are you a resident of the country you are reading this from?
2.     Are you a GI or an American expat of some sort and what you are doing there and how long you will be there.
3.     If you are a resident of a country that is NOT either the United States or Canada, is there anything you want to know about life here in the States? If so, I might do a post on what you want to know.





my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment