Saturday, January 15, 2011

Neighbor Bob and I handle a dweeb

I decided that after I ran the snow blower for the first time to let it run a while to break the engine in and then change the oil. Done.

The next order of business was to get some oil to refill the machine with so Bob and I got into the Taco and went off to about eleventy four places looking for OEM oil. Of course, it was nowhere to be found.

Then I had a real stroke of genuis.(Duh!) Let's try going to where I bought the damned thing in the first place!

Wow! What a concept!

There it was. I bought it. Quick fix. Done.

So we were leaving the store and it was cold and nasty out, which is par golf around here these days.

We opted to go out the in door, as it was a lot closer to the Taco. I briefly stopped and picked up a flyer and Bob got a little ahead of me.

Now, both Bob and I are dweeb magnets big time and as Bob was going out the in door, the dweeb saw him and said, "Hey, you're going out the in door!"

Now as you know, Bob has been hanging around me for too long and he has picked up a couple of my smart-assed ways. He looked over to the dweeb.

"It's OK. I'm a professional criminal. The laws don't apply to me," Bob said.

"What? I don't understand..."

"Right," said Bob. "Criminals don't have to obey the rules. That's why we're criminals. I can't stop and talk to you because I have to get to the bank before it closes so I can rob it."

The dweeb's kid was with him and the kid rolled his eyes. He picked up on what his father couldn't figure out.

The dweeb finally figured out he was being toyed with and looked at me, a couple of steps behind.

I looked at him and gave him the old double whammy.

"It's OK," I said. "I'm a member of Melvin Purvis's Junior G-man squad and I'm hot on his tail. Have no fear because I will bring this desperate criminal to justice!"

Needless to say, the little dweeb was not too happy to get what he got, but anyone out and out stupid enough to challenge someone over something as insignigicant as going out the in door an a snowy day deserves what they get.




my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment