Sunday, December 18, 2011

I could find a parking space at the Super Bowl

I have pretty poor luck with getting around because I always seem to take a route that has had something wrong happen to is just before I leave home. I swear that I can have to make six detours just to get to the nearby 7-Eleven about a half mile away.

What seems to more than make up for it is my insane abilty to find parking spaces right where it is easiest for me to park. Black Friday? No problem. I'll find a spot forty feet from the door.

I swear I could pull up to the Super Bowl ten minutes before game time and someone would be pulling out of a the spot closest to the entrance I was planning on entering the game and I'd just park it and hop out and walk right in.

Then again I would have to leave long before the game, though because I'd have a hash of construction and accidents delaying me all the way there.

I guess it all comes out in the wash.




my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment