Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I am getting more and more annoyed by the day.

I just read where some guy was on a plane and some gay dude was hassling a couple of Boy Scouts because they do not accept openly gay members. I guess when the flight attendants tried to shut him up this freedom fighter get in their faces and gave them a hard time, too.
When the plane landed the guy got what he deserved. He got carted off by the police and as he was being carted off I was told he cried like a whiney little bitch which seems to be par for the course these days as there are an awful lot of people that go straight into shock when they get held accountable for their actions.

Let's look at the Boy Scouts. They are named the BOY Scouts for a reason. They are not the late adolescent scouts, nor are they the middle aged scouts or the old man scouts. They are the BOY scouts and when you are dealing with youngsters this age the  subject of having openly gay members is an issue that shouldn't have even come up in the first place.

The reason it did is because somebody wanted to make a statement and started something. Prior to being forced into dealing with the issue the Scouts had no policy of sexuality that I am aware of.  It wan't until some jerk came along and decided to start a big hullabaloo and say something to the effect of, "Hey, look at me! I'm gay!"

Truth is there are an awful lot of people that really don't give a damn if you are gay or not. It is none of their business and like a lot of things in this world when you MAKE sommething their business they generally backlash.

This is wat the Boy Scouts did and I am not surprised in the least.

I have posted here a few times before that I have no axe to gring with the gay community whatsoever. My general attitude is simply one of 'go in peace'. I have dealt with a number of gays I am aware of and I can say with certainty that I have dealt with a number of gays I am not aware of.

To tell you the truth, I consider someone else's sexuallity to be none of my damned business and I would appreciate it if someone did not make their sexuality my business.

A while ago I had to deal with some gay dude in an airport and as soon as he got started I told him to stop right then and there because I really didn't give a damn about his sexuality. I told him I bore no ill will to him if he would quietly go about his business and I could give two hoots about who he chose to sleep with just so long as they were willing and of legal age.

Of course, he wasn't willing to simply shut up and go about his business and just HAD to press the issue to make a statement so I gave the man just what he wanted. "Beat it, C***s**k**, " I snapped. "There. Are you happy?  You can now go away feeling sorry for yourself and feel hated and misunderstood. Had you simply gone about your business I would have readily accepted you and not thought a thing about it. You brought this on yourself. Now go away."

Gays are not the only ones that have done this sort of thing over the years. A few years back there was a run of feminazis that would snap at you for being polite and holding a door for them which is something I simply do for everyone.

In fact, if I recall it was the feminazis that got me started with my attitude.

When I hold a door for someone, and I do this out of basic manners which is something you do not seem to see a whole lot of much these days, the answer is generally a simple 'Thank you." Or even a simple nod. Hell, say nothing for all I care.

Anyway, I started being greeted with this "I can hold my own door!" crap and one day I simply responded with, "If I had known you were going to be a miserable c*** about it, I would have let you hold your own door. I held this door out of common courtesy because my mother, unlike yours, taught me a few manners."

I would have to honestly say that I have supported the rights of just about everybody legally in this country to go about their business unhindered and unharrassed. My general attitude has been one simply of "Do your own thing and go in peace."

I actually saw a little ahead in time and when I saw the Black community fighting for equal rights back in the early 60s I saw that there would likely be others that were going to stand up and I was right.

Back in the 70s when I was in school on my GI bill the subject of gay rights came up in class and it was generally accepted in class that the Stonewall riots of '69 were the beginnings of the serious Gay rights movement although there had been a few smaller murmurings since the mid 50s that I am aware of.

When the subject came up even back then my attitude was one of simply leave them alone and let them be. My attitude hasn't changed much since then and I do not see it changing in the future.

This go in peace attitude I have has pretty much extended to every race, creed, color, religion,sex, sexuality or just about anything you can imagine.

I will also defend someone that is being hassled over something along these lines if they are not being stupid about it. You have a right to be what you are.

On the other hand if you are being a jerk about it and someone hassles you, you're on your own.

If you are a being a jerk to me about it, expect to be treated like one.

It is as simple as that.





my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Piccolo, you are forgetting that the Government has a dog in this fight and will "show " you correct way to behave...
    SGD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the guy got what he deserved for hassling boy scouts. But he sounds just like the jackass from Tucson that video'd himself deriding the Chik-fil-a drive through worker. What are you going to gain harassing the members of boy scouts? They don't make policy for the organization. It is fitting when these morons get what is coming to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There isn't a force on earth that will show me the correct way to behave. I may ACT like I'm behaving but you can bet your ass I will be spending every moment of my life trying to do the right thing. Government be damned.

    ReplyDelete