Thursday, June 19, 2014

A month or so back I wrote the G1 section of the Pentagon

to try and get my birthday back.

Back in the day my First Sergeant took it away from me as a field expedient to get headquarters off of our backs. I was accused of diddly bopping around with my hands in my pockets while trying to fish a quarter out of them to buy a Coke.

Someone gave me a copy of the personnel form and I filled it, sent it in and got no answer. My guess is the Sp/4 mafia opened it and threw it out.

Anyway, I want my birthday back and I guess I'll just have to try another tack. I found my old outfit's address and a phone number to get through to the First Sergeant there.

Right now it is too early to give him a call but I am going to as soon as I can. A First Sergeant took my birthday away from me and a First Sergeant can give it back to me.

We'll see how this one goes.

Stay tuned.  


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment