Friday, June 27, 2014

There is a billboard

 I pass on the way to work that asks people to name seven different kinds of berries.

I can do a little better than that. Here's nine.

Boysenberries

Blackberries

Raspberries

Strawberries

Blueberries

Blackberries

Salmonberries

Cranberries

And 

CHUCK BERRY!!

I miss Chuck Berry. He's 87 years old now and doesn't get around too much these days, but back in the day he played pretty good Old School Rock n' Roll.

And that is all I have to say for today.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. Chuck Berry was the man. I never understood why he wasn't called the King of R&R instead of Elvis. I always thought he was a lot better guitar player.

    ReplyDelete