Saturday, June 14, 2014

Yesterday was very hard on me.

Yesterday I wrote about the jerk down the street griping about the construction going on a couple doors down.

Shortly after the old bastard left, the guy renovating the house showed up with a small crew and shortly after a concrete truck showed up and they began pouring a nice looking concrete walkway.

They did a great job but this is where things got hard for me as I have not grown up yet but have to act like I have.

There isn't a man alive that hasn't walked past fresh concrete and wanted to put his initials in it. Men may say they have grown up and put their childish thoughts away but for the most part these men are liars. It is an instinctive thing for men, much like dogs marking their turf on fire hydrants

Of course, a child will do such a thing ans a man won't but they still think about it.

Rather than torment myself I simply went shopping for a few things and when I got home the concrete had likely set up pretty good.

My guess is that they will remove the forms tomorrow and fill in the dug out part with fresh dirt.

This guy is going whole hog on the place but is taking his time. It is going to be worth the wait.


I just found the DVD 'Song of the South' that I was planning on watching. I forgot to take it to work with me as I was planning on watching it at sea. I'll watch it and report on it.

Yesterday I saw a 12 year old kid wearing a T-shirt emblazoned with "A goal without a plan is a dream" which seems pretty cool to see on a kid that age. He's goin' places.

In other gnus, I got a pretty good steak and plan on having it tomorrow night.

That is all.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment