Sunday, June 1, 2014

busy these daze

For the next couple of weeks or so the posts will most likely be short and sweet as I am snowed under with a lot going on. Making a living comes first.

Someone has asked me why I post daily here and seeing he is about 24 or so, Iooked at him seriously and said, "A lot of the younger people read this blog. I write it to keep them busy. Anything I can do to keep a youngster off the streets and out of the pool halls is a positive contribution to society."

My mate, standing behind the kid snickered.

Truth is I don't have a clue but it does give me a pretty good vent. A good vent is important and everyone actually has one except for the stupid few that keep everything bottled up until they explode.

The few stupid ones generally blow up and make life truly miserable for the rest of us.

Freedom is a two way street. If you don't want to see something, don't look. If you do, go ahead and look. It is your choice.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

2 comments:

  1. One of your daily readers here. While I do not read to keep busy, I do love your stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an (almost) daily reader too and it doesn't matter much to me why you post each day. I'm just glad you do.

    ReplyDelete