Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Ahh, yes. It's post time.

There is a section in the backyard that I didn't mow and it has been that way for almost a month. I did it for the rabbits that seem plentiful this year.

This year is a summer of rabbits and thistle. Especially the thistle. 

So far it has been a rainy summer and between the rain and shine things are growing. Three days ago I weeded the flower garden and it looks like I'm going to have to hit it again pretty soon.

The thistle has run wild, too. I'm tearing that up and watching it return. I have a friend that lives in a condo and has a little area outside she plants. This year she hasn't been able to and the thistle took over with a vengeance.

For a while the patch looked like something Morticia Addams would grow but the thistle bloomed and it doesn't really look all that awful.

My marigolds are coming along.

I have a few things to do today and I think I'm going to start as soon as I publish today's posts. I have grub to get and some household stuff. The cat hair must go.

 nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnj cat across the keyboard.

The little guy is getting pretty slick these days come dinnertime.

I would cook my meal, put it on the plate, feed kitty and run like hell to eat fast so as to keep Kitty from sitting next to me and trying to steal from my plate.

Kitty has gotten slick. He knows his food will be there after he raids my plate so that trick doesn't work very well anymore.

Anyway, that's all for today.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment