Saturday, June 7, 2014

Short!!


It has been a couple of months and the Army has not given me my birthday back. I am, I suppose, still only 22 and coming close to retirement.

I am still a 22 year old stud muffin married to a 62 year old woman.

Hmmm. My old outfit has transferred but is still operational. It still exists. 

If the Army G-1 won't answer me, I think I may have to go straight to successor of the man that took away my birthday.

I remember that when we got a new Top Kick he started off by giving everyone a pretty clean slate.

Maybe a letter to the present First Sergeant will get me my birthday back.

I think I will start writing one now.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

2 comments:

  1. In some circles to take someones birthday away meant to murder them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. That's a Mob term.

    Back in the day it was a short-lived term for doing nothing.

    ReplyDelete