Friday, February 27, 2015

I have read where the government

 has said that they consider conservatives to be a bigger danger to the nation than foreign terrorists.

I guess that puts me on the list of people they are snooping in on. That really doesn't bother me too much because I am simply going to live my life the way I want to. That's the way it is.

I suppose they can probably trump up some kind of crap to throw me in jail but I figure that I'd likely find good company there. Not all people in jail are true criminals. Some are simply people that broke the law and they decided to jail.

When you look at things carefully we're ALL lawbreakers at some time or another. What the system has done is get so complex and written so many laws that even Mother Teresa could likely wind up in the slam.

Look in your medicine cabinet some time and check any old prescription medication you didn't finish up. If it's over six months old then you have committed a drug offense. It's as easy as that.

If you have a half-pound of nails and a couple pieces of pipe in your garage then you could be tried for having bomb making materiels in your house. 

I guess a whle ago they decided that it was OK for the final user to tear the little tag off of pillows. That means we were given a freedom back. I wonder if someone took that to court or the government was embarrassed into changing it because of all of the jokes that came from that stupidity.

To tell you the truth cutting the tags off of pillows when it was illegal was one of the smug joys I took in life. Every time I would do that I would point my fingers like it was a Tommy gun and say, "Rat-a-tat! They'll never take me alive!" in a James Cagney voice. Since they changed it I simply stuff the tag end into the pillowcase.

The older I get the less liikely they are to use me for jury duty because there are a lot of things I simply don't think are worth sending someone to jail for. For me to send someone up the river there had best be a victim. Someone must have either been robbed, or injured and the injured party for the most part better have pretty damned clean hands.

I don't have time for petty-assed bulll$hit anymore. Sending someone to jail for conspiracy to commit long hair or some other dopey thing isn't going to cut it.

I suppose when you think about it, according to government officials, we're ALL a bunch of terrorists.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment