Sunday, February 22, 2015

I mentioned I worked Navassa Islend

They want $6 for a directly mailed to you QSL card.

A card via the bureau is still free.

Anyway I heard someone gripe about it.

I pointed out that DXpeditions cost money. In this case the Navassa helicopter bill alone will likely break well over $200,000. It is a real possibility the entire show will wind up costing in the area of $500,000.

The money has to come from somewhere and the guys running it are not rich men.

I sent them a $20 and told them to put the change toward their expenses and suggested the griper do the same.

People never seem to realize that things cost money unless it comes out of THEIR pocket.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment