Monday, February 16, 2015

It is damned cold out, running around the zero range.

I have been looking at the out of town weather reports and have half a mind just to jump in my pickup and start driving south until the signs in front of the banks read 80 degrees and just sleep in the parking lot of said bank for a few hours to thaw out.

I hate this kind of freeziness. It sucks.

There was a time that it didn't bother me too much but the time has long passed by. I hate this time of year.

If I woke up with no responsibilities tomorrow I really think I'd sell out and move to Florida, living on a small sailboat like I did when I lived in Kodiak. 

That is all.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment